Monday, August 16, 2010

In sickness and in health

The renovation at my grandparent's house is in full swing with dirt and debris cluttering the house.Now my room has been taken over by the forces of the labour and I am resorted to sit in my makeshift bedroom, the drawing room.Improvising on the situation, I created a door with suitcases and dragged the mattress all the way from the bedroom to the living room.So now, my room has 24x7 fridge access which my previous self would have loved but the new diet conscious me, resents.
Another development on the writing front is the publishing of my article on the Mumbai underworld in the university's online newspaper, Indian Fusion.Yay!
Coming to the point, in sickness and in health has no marital annotations as I am a mere victim of food poisoning thanks to my granny's birthday. Stuffing goodies in my mouth has never been so expensive as it has been now. And neither have I managed to become so familiar with the toilet as I have now become, a regular visitor to it since four in the morning. So here I am, in sickness and in health, typing away happily! My only bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment